It was a lovely surprise this morning to be nominated for another Blog Award by the Shrub Queen
Thankyou so much, I am very honoured, and it certainly is a great way to round out 2014 🙂
As part of this award, I must reveal five things about myself, so here goes:
1) For my entire life, I think everything I own has been covered in about a half inch layer of pet hair. In fact, the only time I have ever been without pets is when I lived in Germany for about a year. This is the current set of ferals….
These were a replacement for this one, who is now chewing garden furniture, digging holes and terrorising children in the sky 🙂
2) As a result of point number 1, I can be found vacuuming the house every single day!
3) I still sneak a visit to the first tree I ever planted if I’m near my childhood home.
4) When I was 17, my friend (who was a budding mechanic) and I built my first car in the shell of an old half-wrecked Datsun. I lied and told my parents I paid $100 for it. Not surprisingly, my parents didn’t believe me and part of the engine fell out while going over a pot-hole three days later.
5) Despite a sweet-tooth, I’ve never ever had any cavities or fillings.
Now, it’s my turn to nominate 5 lovely bloggers:
Thanks once again for the nomination!
Happy Gardening, and Happy New Year 🙂